Stop it before it even starts
Tooth decay and gum disease are two of the most common medical problems in the world. They can have a huge effect on your wellbeing and lead to more serious health problems, yet both are totally preventable!
At The Dentist at 70 Pitt Street, we have a full-time Hygienist Christine who runs our periodontal (gum health) maintenance program. She is like a personal trainer for your gums, she cleans them regularly and teaches you how to keep on top of your oral health at home. Learn more about our Hygiene visits here
How we can help improve your dental care
The team at The Dentist at 70 Pitt Street is dedicated to the highest standards of dental care and we recommend a rigorous preventative care program. Our main aim is to educate you about the factors that may be contributing to any dental disease and help you turn them around. We’ll help you:
- Improve hygiene habits: Do you really know how to brush your teeth correctly?
- We make appointments at times that suit you. And remind you to come.
- Make a plan: We make a plan that works for you.
- Quit smoking: We help you say goodbye to cigarettes and hello to a healthier mouth.
- Build a better diet: Eating the right foods can drastically improve your dental health.
By combining these strategies with six-monthly dental visits and regular hygienist treatments, you’ll be on the road to improved dental health.