We are here to educate, motivate and inspire you to gain and retain control over your dental health.
At The Dentist at 70 Pitt Street, we have a team of professionals to help you achieve your best oral health. Dr. Catherine-Anne Walsh and Dr. Catrina Carroll have a broad skill base crafted over the years working in Sydney CBD. Our clinical care includes Preventative Dental Care, Cosmetic, Wisdom Teeth, Implants, Orthodontics, Root Canal Treatment, IV Sedation, and Teeth Whitening to list a few.
What to expect on your first visit
At your first visit to The Dentist at 70 Pitt Street, we’ll start by asking you about your oral health and what is important to you. When you are ready we have a look to ensure we have a clear picture of your dental wellbeing. These include:
- A discussion about your overall health including medical and lifestyle factors.
- Examination of your face, neck, jaw muscles and joints to check function and health.
- Examination of your cheeks, tongue, lips and gums for signs of oral cancer.
- Assessment of the integrity of your teeth:
- Signs of decay (cavities).
- Tooth wear.
- Existing restorations.
- Overall appearance and colour.
- Assessment of gum health.
- Review existing Records that we can request from your past health care providers.
- Diagnostic images: Intra Oral 3D Scans, X-rays, CBCT’s and photographs.
- Discussion of your oral health and if needed recommended treatment options and follow-up care.
This comprehensive dental session will help us develop a clear, practical preventative care plan for you and gives us an idea of which restorative treatments you may need.
Dr. Catrina Carroll, Dr. Catherine-Anne Walsh, and Christine Fisher-Stoess.
Office Location & Hours
Level 1, 70 Pitt Street,
Sydney CBD, NSW 2000
Mon & Thu: 8am-7pm
Tue, Wed & Fri: 8am-5pm