Our Practice & Core Values
Our philosophy is simple. We’re looking to build long-lasting relationships with our patients.
At The Dentist at 70 Pitt Street we believe in three things:
- Professional, friendly customer service at all times.
- Preventative dental care that leads to healthy teeth.
- Practical education and advice that everyone can follow.
Your dental health is an essential part of your overall health care, not a frivolous luxury. But just because it’s important doesn’t mean it can’t be both a pleasant and an affordable experience.
Why Choose The Dentist?
There are of course lots of reasons you should choose to book an appointment with The Dentist at 70 Pitt Street, but we’ve narrowed it down:
- We offer numbing gel when you get your teeth cleaned.
- We send you a calendar invite so your appointments are in your Work Diary. As well as a reminder the day before.
- You can choose the flavour of polish and fluoride, not everyone loves mint.
- You can listen to your podcast or tunes when you’re having treatment.
- We have appointments before 9 am and after 5 pm as well as on Saturdays to suit you.
- We’re one of the only dental practices in Sydney with a full time in-house dental hygienist dedicated to the prevention of tooth and gum disease.
- We aim to be the greenest dentist in Sydney and we have a strong sense of community.
- We have a range of payment options including HICAPS & payment plans.
- You get to take home a new soft toothbrush, floss, and toothpaste at each of your preventative visits.
We guarantee that EVERYONE can have healthy teeth within 12-18 months of seeing us for the first time, as long as you follow our advice and take your dental care seriously. Don’t believe us? Make an appointment and let us prove it to you!